المتابعون

الأربعاء، 25 فبراير 2015

English for Economics: Writing Formal Business Letter:

Writing Formal Business Letter: 

P.O. Box 654
Faculty of Economics,
University of Dongola,
Dongola, Sudan.

The managing director
Kenana Sugar Company
P. O. Box 7598,
Khartoum, Sudan.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the job of an accountant as advertised in AKHIR LAHZA newspaper on June 4th, 2008.
I am 35 years old, I am a Sudanese. I am a BA holder in accounting. In addition I have a higher diploma in business administration from Dongola University. I can write well and speak fluently both in English and Arabic languages. Also, I have training courses in computer applications in business.
Here in I enclose copies of my certificates and documents.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully
Omer Bushara Ahmed

مصطلحات : :TERMS

توقيع signature إدارة أعمال Business Administration
مشروع scheme بكللاريوس BA (bachelor of arts)
تهريب smuggling ارفق طيه enclose
ميزانية budget مدير إدارة Managing director
حق الملكية royality موعد نهائي deadline
التحية salutation مشروع قرار resolution
طلب وظيفة application البيع بالتقسيط Selling by installment
مؤهل qualification وظيفة شاغرة vacancy
شهادة Certificate فرصة وظيفة Job opportunity
مستند document إعلان عن وظيفة Job announcement
خبرة experience إعلان (دعاية) advertisement
يسترد نقود refund عنوان بريدي address

ليست هناك تعليقات: